Network Speed is a runner game where the player should finish the run as quickly as possible.
During the course, the player must dodge many obstacles and effectively manage his heat otherwise it causes overheating which makes him slow down and waste precious time.
The player embodies a flash character who must escape a short circuit by fleeing through internet cables. These cables do not support broadband, which is why the player must manage its heat.
- Land and air movements are similar.
- The mouse strokes allow you to gain in velocity, this allows you to take off higher.
- High speed. Running allows you to gain even more speed but fills the overheat bar. Once full, the character is slowed down.
- Two bonuses: one allows you to reset overheating to 0, the other allows you to gain speed without overheating.
- The music is almost synchronized with the road. So having a nearly perfect timer allow the player to have its actions synchronised with the music.